DarkSoul Outlaw Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the darkest souls will survive

How The Auctions Work

Furia
    Furia
    Admin

How The Auctions Work Empty How The Auctions Work

Post by Furia Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:05 pm

So you're interested in one of the auctions. Fantastic. Let Me explain how things work.

This is how it works. It's not a GAN auction, everything left to chance, oh no. I want to be sure that both the buyer and the slave are pleased with their purchase. To that end, this particular auction style was invented.

First, the slave will ascend to the block to be auctioned. This is no time to be shy. Work it! Show your beauty, your strength, your style, show YOU. Make buyers NEED you! Be as detailed as possible, and practice beforehand so that you can just post it and go.
    At this time, the buyers will submit to Me a paragraph to entice the slave to Them. Tell them how sexy they are, what you see that you like, what you have to offer of yourself, etc. Make them NEED you!!
    All paragraphs will be PMd to Me. I will remove the name from the paragraphs, then send them on to the slave to read. The slave will then select one paragraph. The author of that paragraph will win the slave.
    At no time will the buyers be allowed to tell the slave who they are. The paragraphs will be totally anonymous. Anyone trying to circumvent this will be disqualified and will not be allowed back at another auction.

That's it! Depending on how many there are to be auctioned, we may place a limit on how many may be won by any one Person. We want good, happy homes and slaves. If you have questions, please ask Me. At least one week prior to an auction, the names of the slaves for sale will be posted, as will the date and time of the auction.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm