DarkSoul Outlaw Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the darkest souls will survive

Trade with Dove of Tempest Circle

Furia
    Furia
    Admin

Trade with Dove of Tempest Circle Empty Trade with Dove of Tempest Circle

Post by Furia Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:50 pm

(04/14/20-[20:25:52] ) °Silent Shadow

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: (Appears magically here) Laying out my offerings of hide and the prized, white, larl fur. Mauve eyes look from them to you, * what do you think Furia, this is what I have*

(04/14/20-[20:27:58] )
    ¤More Than Meets The Eye¤

Yahn
    I belong to Furia
    DarkSoul Panthers

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: As your guest returns to complete the trade, I kneel silently at your side, watching the transaction intently

(04/14/20-[20:27:59] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther
    Roaming the Forests of PoD and RpO

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: I looked over the hides, the larl fur gorgeous but I already had one, just a touch bigger, but as beautiful as this one. Yours would easily garner at least four spear points and a dozen arrowheads, or I was out of my mind...which had been questioned before. "How many of the hides will you trade? I need good rawhide and latigo too, if you have any to spare. I'll add a steel spear point if you have latigo."

(04/14/20-[20:29:01] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to ¤More Than Meets The Eye: "In my hut, to the left of the locked box and behind the sleeping platform there are four wrapped spear points. Bring them."

(04/14/20-[20:30:57] )

Yahn
    I belong to Furia
    DarkSoul Panthers

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: Though you said it simply, it was still a comand. I nod and without delay I rise to my full height and walk to your hut. It takes me a while to find your hidden stash, but eventually I find the hiding spot and return to you with the four wrapped spear heads. As your feet I lift my arms and offer them up to you

(04/14/20-[20:31:35] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to ¤More Than Meets The Eye: I motioned to Dove. "Lay them out nice and pretty for Her, Yahn."

(04/14/20-[20:33:57] )

Yahn
    I belong to Furia
    DarkSoul Panthers

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: "Yes Furia" I say respectfully then move to you and unwrap each of the spear heads. I place the wrap on the log then arrange the four heads neatly on top for your inspection

(04/14/20-[20:35:00] ) °Silent Shadow°

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: I watched you look them over with a careful eye, seeming more drawn to the hides of tarsk and tabuk I carried. I had five of each with me as I thought of what was fair. I reached into my leather pouch, for the extra rawhide I had with me, that I could offer as well, for the trade. * I wish both blades Furia, so to be fair I will give you sll the hides you see and the rawhide I had extra for the pair.* I had plenty more hides where that came from back in Tempest and they were easy to come by as well, being a daily hunter helped.

(04/14/20-[20:37:10] ) °Silent Shadow°

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: give you all

(04/14/20-[20:37:22] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: I wait for you to look over the spear heads as well. I didn't hunt as much in the spring, preferring to wait until late summer and into fall before taking my marks for winter's meat, when they're nice and fat and lazy. I fished most of the time.

(04/14/20-[20:39:17] ) °Silent Shadow°

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to ¤More Than Meets The Eye: Those amethyst eyes peer down at the arrowheads you had carefully displayed. Noting the craft in making them, how sharp they were. Had to be made from skilled and talented hands. I studied them closely for a very long time before speaking.

(04/14/20-[20:40:33] ) °Silent Shadow°

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: *These arrows are very well done, but I have no extra latigo, would you consider me taking one?*

(04/14/20-[20:41:41] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: "Maybe in time you will have some extra latigo and you will think of me." I gestured for you to take one.

(04/14/20-[20:44:59] ) °Silent Shadow°

=|Dove|
    Mate to Sarah
    Circle of Tempest

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to †Dark Soul Panther†Furia: *I will indeed, thank you for the gift* As my hand finally lifted for fine-boned fingertips to secure the exact one I wanted for a new arrow, it would be special and unique.

(04/14/20-[20:46:14] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to ¤More Than Meets The Eye: "Wrap them back up and put them back where you got them, Mine." I knew forging good alliances and making new friends could be highly beneficial. In fact, I counted on it. Dove had chosen her spear point, and would remember. Such was the way of Panthers.

(04/14/20-[20:46:51] )

Yahn
    I belong to Furia
    DarkSoul Panthers

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: I watch your fingers hover over the heads before you select the one you desire. I then fold the cloth over the remaining ones and remove them from the log and returning to Furia

(04/14/20-[20:46:58] )
    †Dark Soul Panther†

Furia
    DarkSoul Panther

-NORTHERN FORESTS-
    At or near a camp
    [Northern Forest . RPO]
    says to °Silent Shadow°=|Dove|Ma: I reached over and took my hides, then handed You the blades. "Fair trade. I thank you."

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 am